I haven't done a FF in a while, so I hope you enjoy. This is a tiny Sadie, about 6 weeks old. She sneaked into Tucker's large carrier, which we leave out all the time, to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...


11 comments:
OMC, the mom just about fell over, with the kitten cuteness! What a doll she was!
Squee overload! How precious!
Awww Sadie!! Sweet adorable little Sadie!! How CUTE are you?!?!?! Yay!!
Hugs too to gorgeous Benny and Tucker! Take care
x
OMC! Mom just squeed so loud that she woke us up! Now her head is exploding from the cuteness!
SQUEE!!!!
You haven't aged a day since you were a kitten, Sadie. You were and still are a cutie patootie.
Oh my gosh, cuteness overload! How sweet.
Your pal, Pip
Aw, that is just too cute!!
Sweet baby picture!
So cute!! I am squeeing aloud over here (Scarlett is alarmed). Oh my gosh, Sadie is so eensy but her ears are huge!
Oh soo cute.I want another one LOL.Meow hugs for her!
Post a Comment