A couple of weeks ago, Jim noticed that both Lucy and Sadie were sleeping nearby, each on a kitchen chair. I recently was able to witness it myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
We've been battling soft stools since we adopted Jules, not uncommon with kittens. We dropped off a stool sample at the vet's right...
-
I'm happy to report that Jules has been doing better since our vet visit. He's eating again without vomiting and overall seems perk...
8 comments:
Yay!
All of that positive reinforcement is working! Sadie, you are terrific!
On the chairs is a good place to hide because they don't sleep there often and I forget to look there. Nice to see two at the same time!
I'm glad they're learning to share space!
That is so cute.
Pawsome!!!
That is so heartwarming. Sadie is getting her mojo back.
now that is impressive
Post a Comment