These are from August 2014, when Ringo was just a tot. I had mopped the kitchen floor and went out the back door. Ringo sat on the back steps waiting for me. Benny wanted to see what's going on and is in both photos too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ringo and Lucy have made amazing progress with Jules in just 5 days. This morning, I took this adorable photo of the three of them. Is ther...
-
Things with Jules have been good, for the most part. He's a voracious eater--we've never had a kitten so crazy about food. He has ea...
6 comments:
Don't kitten photos of our own cats just make us SQUEE?!? What a cutie pie baby Ringo was...and still is! Benny doesn't let anything get past him.
What cute pics! I was a kitten in 2014 too.
Awwww ... Ringo Kitten!!!
We love seeing Benny too - we've been thinking about and praying for you both.
What a little cutie pie!
Very cute flashback.
KITTENS!
Post a Comment